Re: [Vic] Balarat - Ararat Line

In article <393B0145.1CA36E62@alphalink.com.au>,
  Chris Gordon <cmgord@alphalink.com.au> wrote:
> As many people would know one thing stopping the re-opening of the
> Balarat - Ararat line is the stored wagons at Middle Creek.  This
might
> be of interest to you:
>
> On wed 7/6 a X class is rostered to go out to middle creek to pick
> up 40 to 45 of the stored vans that have been sitting out there since
> late last year.
>
> Now the question is do FA want?
> a) the wagons
> b) the line
> c) all of the above
> d) other reason please state:.....................................

I think the answers are <<<a>>> for FA and Vline for <<<b>>>

Ararat line is not economically to reopen for FA but Victorian
government want to reintroduce service to Ararat therefore it's
necessary to reopen the line, but would probabily be a passenger trains
as prime user just like Ballarat-sunshine line and Armidale-Tamworth
line.

--
Cheers

James