Re: [NSW] K72 pics as promised

Holly

neety only posted the URL of where her pictures are. That is OK. If you want
to see the pictures, you can click on the URL and see it for yourself. It is
a common thing in this newsgroup and others.

What I think you are talking about attaching pictures to a post which is
quite different (as you would in an email). Some people are using
newsreaders which ignores pics, HTML code etc etc.

So basically, neety did nothing wrong in this respect and has been posting
to this group for a while. IF you were to do the same thing as her, there
would be no problem (having said that, there are not enough ladies - there
are only 2 regulars, neety and Jane - who contribute to the newsgroup for
reasons I can totally understand.) I won't turn this post into a meeting of
the neety fan club, that has been done to death.

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

The White Zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers
only. There is no stopping in a Red Zone.

1f398c75.433a245b@usw-ex0101-007.remarq.com">news:1f398c75.433a245b@usw-ex0101-007.remarq.com...