Re: Airport Line Lack of Patronage? (NSW, the only state to have oneopen in Australia at the moment)

In article <3939111F.8ECECDFA@ozemail.com.au>, David Johnson
<trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>I recently went for a walk through the domestic terminals, and
>found that Qantas had absolutely no signage for the train
>station.  If you didn't know it was down the obscure escalators
>hidden at one end of arrivals, you'd never find it.

There is a sign at the top of those escalators.  Positioned
neatly, so that people walking into the terminal from the roadway
can see it.  Remember, this is the arrivals hall.  When coming
off an arriving plane, if you head from the gates down to
arrivals at that end of the terminal you can see the back of the
sign as you go down to road level on the escalators.

So, there is a sign, just not visible by any arriving passengers.

Cheers...JD

--
John Dennis
Home of the Dutton Bay Tramway