Re: Whats your fav loco?

I don't know if this qualifies but I'd have to say that the bulldog shape
(44, 42, 421, 43, GM, CLP, CLF, A, B, S) is my favourite type of engine to
photograph - the sound is quite good too!

--
Eric
aus.rail FAQ (under evaluation)

Eric's Transport Site Direct URL: http://www.erk.au.com/erktrans/
Email me: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)
Sport, TV and Humour Archives http://www.webalias.com/erknet

The White Zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers
only. There is no stopping in a Red Zone.

jV1_4.72$tn6.6757443@news.interact.net.au">news:jV1_4.72$tn6.6757443@news.interact.net.au...