Glenbrook inquiry

Did anybody see the new terms of reference advertised for the McInerney
inquiry advertised in today's SMH? I reckon he's going to be pushed to
present his findings by 31 August given the variety of accidents and
incidents and structrual matters he has to report on.

Also in the SMH was a news report suggesting that the Government was
preparing for his intial findings, and predicting the possibility of an
RAC/RSA amalgamation. I'll be interested to see the market theorists respond
if that does appear in his recommednations.

Graham Smith