Re: Plane/train collisions

The Pollard book gives details of "interlocking" between rail signals and
airport control tower at Sydney.

In my only visit to Wynyard (Tas) I dimly recall (through the fog of the
previous night's Boags) a set of road-style traffic lights on the runway,
but I was more interested in the green M class which was passing at the
time. Does anybody know about the safeworking details of the crossing?