Re: Truck Dispute

I think you're pretty much spot on here. I remember in the 80's some of the
owner drivers were making a killing
whilst the rest did pretty well too. Funny how now that the going has got
tough, the tough want govt regulation.
393731ba$0$8423$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:393731ba$0$8423$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...