[NSW] Cityrail to change prices of vending machines?

At Hurstville today... i noticed a strange thing with the coke machine (with
newly fitted fascades) on platform 3 (near the blue cityrail box). Being an
inquisitive person, i saw the new face on it and wondered if the price had
gone up any. To my surprise it had. I am now sitting here wondering if
anyone will pay $99.95 to a vending machine for a coke!

The coke machine at the other end of the platform was "off"

Have any other stations "booosted" their prices?

Since i'm feeling very ASCIIartistic.. here is a representation of what it
shows!