Rozelle Tram Depot

 Recently I discovered that you could see into the former Rozelle Tram depot
from the walkway between the the ABB works depot for the SLR extension and
the Harold Park site.

 Amoungst the junk in the old depot is one, possibly 2 R class tram bodies,
I took a photo with a digital cam and tried to bring the brightness up (flash
is usless for that distance).

http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/images/vintage/dscn2593.jpg
 I think you can clearly see the front of an R class in that shot.

 I through the SPER newletters had said that all the trams had been removed
from Rozelle as the Harold Park owners wanted redevelop the building and
that any thing left in there would be junked with the rest of the trash.
 Not all have left then...

 There also seems to be a couple of old busses in there that would be
just as historic as the tram.