[VIC] Warragul-Noojee railway line

I have a couple of questions on this line and was wondering if anybody has
produced a definitive history on the line,including the usual
building,running,decline,and closing/pulling up.
Also is any one aware of who kept records of Victorian Railways departmental
housing,including building,maintenance,transfer/removal,and when sold and
who to etc.
And lastly are these records now available for public research,and where?
The reason for my interest is that a friend has been told that her house is
supposedly the BulnBuln stationmasters house 1900c
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Mike