Re: Truck Dispute

Apparently 75 to 80% of freight to and from Perth across the Nullarbor is
carted by rail mostly containers and this has come from a truckie I spoke
to. Much of it handled by National Rail with the rest shared with TOLLS/ TNT
and SCT.

G_gZ4.9867$c5.15789@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:G_gZ4.9867$c5.15789@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...