Re: [QLD]Station Nameboards & letters

I know you can order customized nameboards through The Railway Shop, at
South Brisbane station.  Sorry, but I can't think of the phone number,
though.  They may know of the chap, or he may even be the one making them...

 John McCandless
 Cloncurry Qld Au
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Port/3150/index.htm

DZoZ4.10056$c5.15681@newsfeeds.bigpond.com">news:DZoZ4.10056$c5.15681@newsfeeds.bigpond.com...