Re: Re: [NSW] Plasma screen update

Plasma screens are more advanced than liquid-crystal displays, as it can be viewed from all angles
unlike LCD where viewing from more than say 45 degrees would make the screen look all dark.

http://www.nectech.com/presentationproducts/product_info/product.cfm?VSDProdIdx=34

Link above shows what is similar to being installed at many stations (except that the station
screens are NEC PlasmaSync L700 or something like that)