Re: Re: [NSW] my free travels today

Anita Lukaszyk got bored on Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:29:48 +1000 and so wrote the following:

          Penrith- Central: 0756 V set, 8 cars
          Central-Wynyard: Not sure of time, 8 cars
          Wynyard - Wolli Ck: 1200, 4 cars, possibly a C set

possible a C set? They're unmistakable!
I don't think there are 4 car C sets though--aren't they marshalled as 1x   8 car consist and 8x   6
car consists? unless 2 cars are out of action (because C2 is 8 cars as of this week)

          Wolli Ck - Central: Not sure of time, 8 cars possibly a C set
          Central - Wyong: 1317 V set, 4 cars
          Wyong - Strathfield: 1539 V set, 4 cars
          Strathfield - Emu Plains: 1711, 8 cars

          Start time: 0756