Trains, Road Trains and a little bit of info.

B-Doubles, yes most folks have seen them.

Triple road trains.!  ....well I suspect most folks
down south and along the east coast have never seen one
of these in the flesh.

Quad trains.  Yoiks.!  Yep that's my word for them.
This is a prime mover with a tri-axle trailer, behind
that another tri-axle trailer AND behind that a
B-Double, just follow the ASCII below.

0===00=====000----00=====000----00====000====000
[single lines indicate draw bars, that's "tow bars" for
you folks uninitiated in the parlance]

They are presently working fuel tanker road trains from
Darwin to Alice Springs at the moment.!

....Tell