Re: [NSW] my free travels today

"Eric Cartman" <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
news:3935a34f@news.iprimus.com.au...

> Situation normal for the homeless guy. I would have moved.
>
> btw, did anyone follow the free travel plan as set out in the Terrorgraph?

That plan was a joke - they had you boarding at Strathfield at 0028 to go to
Newcastle - that train is the 0017 Wyong train, meaning a wait at Wyong from
0158 until 0331 (shudder at the thought with the weather we have been
having). Why not just get the 0147 all the way through?

They also used the weekend timetable for the trip to Dungog (0750 departure?
Yeah, right).

I stopped looking after that.

Dave