Re: [General] Stopping at signals - simple question

Mr Proctor,
Red means stop. All throughout Australia.
Mr Besdansky is referring to safeworking irregularities in which driver has
failed to stop and thus failed to control his/her train.
Mr Besdansky, refer to 'Driver Taining', a few headers above this. This
should provide you with some insight into this matter.
Mr Proctor has to understand the facts before he criticises.

Mr Proctor, a failed signal does NOT mean the train has to wait for your
customary time period with train passengers staying on board without
worrying about their work and family commitments.
If you wish to learn to something I suggest you do some research into
safeworking and train operations.
If you wish to broadcast limited knowledge I suggest you make sure that you
provide references to what you are talking about.

W_Og5.395325$MB.6199664@news6.giganews.com">news:W_Og5.395325$MB.6199664@news6.giganews.com...