Re: [Vic] Connex Website

> Very interesting website I must say, and why don't they use the ultra
cool
> refurbished set as the back ground?

Maybe it wasn't available at the time they were putting the site
together? However, they could have chosen a cleaner train! The 4D would
have been a better candidate I would have thought, more modern looking
anyway.

> Connector 's club doesn't seems to be working,  Basically this site
provides
> exactly the same information as Hillside's website, nothing new
except the
> global link page.

I emailed them about their errors. Still no reply! So much for customer
service.
Also, if you use Netscape, it does funny things to the lining up of the
different parts of the page and makes their scrolling text harder to
read.
I am guessing that their real time information will be similar to the
Connex UK site (www.connex.co.uk) where they have a route map with
different colours to show you where there are problems in their network.

--
Michael Walker
Email: wk@cgsc.vic.edu.au

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/