Re: Box Hill tram extension

> Does anyone know where on the net I can find these plans? Nice of Yarra
> to bother consulting us on them.
I though of the same thing as well, Whitehorse road is wide enough for
accomadate trams and cars, construction shouldn't invlove with any land
clearing.

I happened to throw away my copy of Whitehorse Gazette last week, I
remembered there was a phone number left in the paper  for people who wants
to know the detail of the plan, I think the number will get you  to
Whitehorse City council. Maybe Chris Brownbill kept his copy? can you help
out with the number?

Cheers
James