Re: New CityRail DVA

> >So, what is happening to the lovely voice of Mr Goldman?

Well, a very reliable source advised that there is another male voice on the
system (at Martin Place) that isn't Grant Goldman, with the male/female
voice interchanging (female for train messages, male for supplementary
messages such as no smoking).  My guess is we will go like the Jubilee Line
in the UK where 4 voices make up the announcements, and when played sound
like a "conversation"

Mind you, does this restore anyone's confidence with CityRail?  The extra
money used to record the new voices could have been used elsewhere I am
sure.