Goodbye Vince O'Rourke

http://www.qr.com.au/about/about_qr.asp

QR Chief Executive Announces Retirement
QR Chief Executive, Vince O'Rourke handed in his letter of retirement on
Tuesday 18 July. In his 10 years at QR, Vince has presided over major change
and improvement programs that have helped our organisation move forward. He
will continue in his position until the board selects a new Chief Executive
later this year.

I was totally shocked when I read this news from QR few minutes before.
Vince is like the father of modern Australian railway industry and create a
modern image to Australian railway, at the same time keep up QR with the
rest of the hi-tech and profitable railways around the world. I wondered who
will replace his position?

Cheers
James