Re: Pictures of Connex Trains

Lookout <blahblah@home.com> said:

>I would have thought that there would be some pictures posted for the
>refurbished comengs, does anyone have any?

I did post them, alas, Optus reset my accounts because they swapped over my
cable modem (I really don't see how the two relate, but anyway) so that
account will be back in a week. The good news is, the photos will be up on
another URL soon. Will notify newsgroup accordingly.

Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski (michael {dot} kurkowski {at} gunzel {dot} net)

http://www.gunzel.net
Telephone: 0438 775506

No! You were not downloaded, you were born!