Re: New CityRail DVA

I'd love to be able to tell you all if it is the CountryLink woman from
Central's DVA or not but xoom hates me as normal and won't let me listen
(one reason I've moved to a combo of a paid host and Yahoo/Geocities).

--
Eric
Transport & TV URL: http://www.erk.au.com

8lh8uk$b7n$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:8lh8uk$b7n$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...