Re: Emu Plains

David & Julie Donald wrote:

> Whilst we are on the subject of "incidents", does anyone know the story about
> the incident at Emu Plains sometime yesterday (Friday), apparently in the middle
> of the day  ??.  I heard about it on the 1400 news, but things still seem to
> have been disrupted (i.e. train services getting themselves sorted out out) at
> 1700.
>
> --
>
> Regards
>
> David Donald
> Springwood, NSW
>
> dsjmd@hermes.net.au

It was a tree blown down across a Platform, so I was told.
Not to sure which Platform or where.
I heard Penrith talking to a Clarence Coalie at Emu Plains
telling the driver to Drop the Pans and wind Hand brakes on on the
Train. The last I heard Penrith say was the forecast delay was
2 hrs.
--

Pope

Alias	John MacCallum