Re: Disused line permission

from what i knew a few yrs back when i went out there during the week this
was when adi still owned this site nobody but workers were allowed on to the
land and u had to ask adi to be able to get acess to the land.
Today things may have changed but i dont know because i was out there last
time when arhs did a tour of the site.
andrew

0e03f209.ce1306ed@usw-ex0106-047.remarq.com">news:0e03f209.ce1306ed@usw-ex0106-047.remarq.com...