Re: Indian Pacific 's new first class lounge

In article <onBd5.437733$VR.5543798@news5.giganews.com>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "James C" <noemail@emailsux.com> wrote in message
> 3976dbb6$0$11164$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3976dbb6$0$11164$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > http://www.gsr.com.au/media_release_2000/ip_menindee.htm
> >
> > A new first class lounge to be joining IP's fleet. To be call
Menindee
> Lake
> > Lounge.
>
> It doesn't really say much though. The lounges as they were (in two
of the
> three classes) were perfectly adequate (I would say better than
adequate)
> and there was no need to change them (as far as normal upgrading
goes).

> Dave

While one the same subject, GSR have not yet put pictures of the
interior of the Menindee Lake lounge in Indian Pacific's page, they
also mixed up Hannah's bar lounge's picture with Blue Mountain lounge's
picture.

--
Cheers

James