Re: [Melb] Connex Train

Michael Walker wrote:

> Does anyone know anything more, ie, what is it like inside?, which
> lines would it be expected to run on to start with, etc?
>
> I know that staff have been asked to attend meetings (ostensibly about
> the trains and launch), have these started yet, and if they have, do
> any of the Hillside staff who post here have any more info?

The "sneak preview" started on Monday (17th July) and concluded today
(Wednesday, 19th July).

If you happen to visit town, make sure you pop into Flinders Street
station on Sunday ...  Also spend some time in front of the TV, especially
during prime-time movie hours ... "Closely Connecting to Your World"