Re: [Melb] Connex Train

"Eric Cartman" <erkV69@erk.au.com> wrote in message
3972c544$1@news.iprimus.com.au">news:3972c544$1@news.iprimus.com.au...
> I don't know what the rest of you think but from what of saw of the pics,
> the colour scheme seems very bland.

Hopefully the blue isn't made of the same material originally used on
CityRail's Citydeckers...it peeled off when graffiti was removed and went
through the wash.  (I assume the Connex scheme is made of vinyl or some
other form of decal...not paint)

And, no, I'm not hijacking this thread....merely an example!! :)