Re: [NSW] On-board DVA--when will they be used?

Hmm, "This train goes to Olympic Park, and is running aprox. 30 minutes
late..."

Um, No. Can't see it being done..

While we are on the topic of DVA's, the one at blacktown today announced the
following: "The next train on platform 7 is 5 minutes late, and is running
aprox. 5 minutes late...."

Paul Jones

3972703f$0$11170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3972703f$0$11170$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...