Re: QR photo permission?

In article <396b1789$0$11208$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>,
  "James C" <noemail@emailsux.com> wrote:
> Has anyone actually asked for photograph permission from QR?
>
> I'm paying a visit to sunshine state and hope to avoid some incident
> happened to some railfan recently.......
>
> Cheers
> James

Just put a safety vest and boots on and try not to look like a spotter.
Tell whoever asks you that you're taking photos of the signals for
sighting purposes or some other reason that sounds feasable. But don't
venture out onto the tracks because you'll need a Yellow Card.

regards Ian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.