Re: [VIC] Historic Rail Photos

I may live to regret this, but if anybody wants this, e-mail me (personally,
not on the newsgroup), and I'll mail it across. Being on a cable connection
it's probably a lot less painful for me than for many people.

(This is not a brag; this is a public service!)

Note, I have taken one photo out of Word format (which is notoriously
inefficient for storing pictures) and shrunk it down to a decent size (it
was huge; more than 2000 pixels across) and re-saved it in JPG format. But
the entire ZIP file is still 6.5Mb, which may well choke your e-mail system.
Keep this in mind before you request it from me!

If you have a web-based e-mail address, you may wish to get it sent there;
it will probably make the download to your own machine smoother (I know when
I was using a modem, my POP mailbox would often have timeout problems when
downloading huge mails).

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia