Re: [Sydney] On-Time Running

It would be worthy to post something like...train started up seriously late
and end up on time.

I took Indian Pacific last December  from Adelaide to Sydney , the train
started up almost 3 hours lated from Adelaide and arrived in Sydney on time.

8 yaers ago I took Ghan from Adelaide to Alice Spring, upon arrived Alice
Spring we were almost 4 hours early.

Cheers
James

ps: did I hijack this thread?