Re: QR photo permission?

Why bother photographing at stations?? If you don't mind not seeing the
bottom 1/3 of the loco and wagons which are blocked by the platforms, then
go for it. Find a spot next to a public road and then you won't have to
worry about asking permission or getting hassled

396b1789$0$11208$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:396b1789$0$11208$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...