Re: Additional staff on cityrail platforms.

I've noticed this happening in Melbourne at various Premium stations as
well...  The SO leaves his office and signals the train out of the platform,
just like used to happen in at Caulfield (which I can just vaguely
remember).

Why this is happening, I have no idea.

39703EF5.5086533D@enet21.com.au">news:39703EF5.5086533D@enet21.com.au...