Olympic services

Just reading through the CityRail website (nothing new there really)
regarding the proposed (probably finalised now, given that we are only 9
weeks away) timetables during the sports carnival.

One thing that has struck me is the utilisation of Endeavours. With no
through services from the Southern Highlands to Central, and no services
south of Moss Vale, there will be more Endeavours available than are
required. Also, some SOuth Coast services will be replaced by buses between
Dapto and Nowra.

This indicates to me that they will have a lot of Endeavour sets spare. What
are they planning to do with these sets? Beef up existing services, or
redeploy them elsewhere for the silly season (13/9 until 1/10). If
redeployed, where are they redeploying them to?

If neither, whya re they shafting commuters on the far South Coast and far
Southern Highlands lines?

Dave