Re: Sydney 1969 rail map

Looking at the map the lines closed were Ropes Creek, Sandown, Abattoirs,
Warwick Farm, Royal National Park. Most (all?) of these lines were of
limited service and limited use. Conversley lines that have been added, ESR,
NSR, East Hills to Glenfield (any others?) together with other projects
(quad lines to St Mary's, Richmond elec, East Hills dup, Parra 'Y' link etc
are of much greater use and benefit. I would rather have how it is today
than back in '69!

LXOb5.1172$gg.3407@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au">news:LXOb5.1172$gg.3407@news1.rivrw1.nsw.optushome.com.au...