Re: [VIC] 2 x AQQY flats at South Dynon Junction?

Their are actually three flats sitting there as of 0530 this morning. Two
stacked, one on top of the other. Bogies are nearby. A third sitting in the
grass on its bogies is about 40 meters closer to the Provisioning Centre.
I was not in Melbourne at the time, and that is why I did not answer
earlier, but I believe their was a major derailment involving the Patricks
train about two months ago at the junction.
In the days of V/Line these wagons would have been removed when the site was
cleaned up after the rails had been re-laid. After all the cranes were
there, weren't they? But of course ARTC are not associated with any
Operators anymore apart from access charging, so they did not give a rats
a......eh....you know what I mean!
When they get sick of them sitting there, they will charge Patrick's
storage, who at considerable expense will pay GNRS and a Mobile Crane
Operator big dollars to go in and get them

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/

Peter Mason <Peter_Mason@nag.national.com.au> wrote in message
8km632$7s7@mo.nabaus.com.au">news:8km632$7s7@mo.nabaus.com.au...
> There are two AQQY flat wagons on the nothern side of South Dynon
Junction,