Re: [Website ad] New! Public Transport tickets!

On Sat, 08 Jul 2000 01:34:27 GMT, "Mitch"
<webmaster@nos-pam.mitch.zzn.com> wrote:

>Sorry!
>
>I Use the legendary fonts such as Verdana and Tahoma.
>

>> The text there is in "Frutiger Roman" font which i doubt many PCs have.
>>
>> and if anyone just coincidentally happens to have the entire Frutiger
>family
>> font (Frutiger Black etc) would u mind sending it to me?

If you have access to a Corel Draw CD-ROM, it contains an equivalent
called 'Humanist 777'. It is available in normal, light and black
weights, in PostScript and TrueType formats.

BTW, Frutiger is one of National Rail's 'corporate fonts' and is the
font used in their logo which appears on their locos, rolling stock,
signage, stationery etc. Another font widely used in some of their
literature is Caslon 224, which is also on the Corel Draw CD.

Frank Jones
Desktop Dynamics, Geelong