Re: (Sydney) Olympic timetable all stations

White Family <whitefamily@pacific.net.au> wrote in message
8khmso$411$1@nina.pacific.net.au">news:8khmso$411$1@nina.pacific.net.au...
> The general suburban Olympic timetable not available yet?
> (snipped)
>
> Geoff

This was posted the night before the SMH came out with the timetable info
referred to by Bill. I think the coincidence is telling. Could it be that
Cityrail saw my post to this newsgroup and raced out straight
away..............no, I guess not.

Now the sequel:
The next morning, before reading the SMH, I rang the Cityrail InfoLine, then
the Cityrail main switch. Both times I was able to speak to real people, all
of whom said that they had no information on the Olympic timetable at all,
and didn't expect to before August.

We can now inspect all the details on the (real) Cityrail Website at
http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/Olympics/Timetables/index.htm

Geoff