Re: Harris Trains

Sorry Andrew no photos, just the comment that I really liked the Harris
sets on hot summer afternoons.  Their passsenger operated sliding doors
could be left open when the train was moving, great for ventilation,
but not so good for people reading their Heralds - you probably don't
remember them either!

Cheers... James

In article <37zb5.1173$4p3.8499@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
  "Andrew Box" <boxy@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anybody know where I can find information and photographs of
Victorian
> Railways Harris trains in suburban service?
>
> I regularly catch the re-built V/Line Harris cars however I am too
young to
> remember Harris trains in suburban service.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Andrew Box
>
> --
> Andrew Box