Re: [WA] Rail frequencies

My records show the following frequencies/channels-

Ch 1 - 168.520
Ch 2 - 168.580
Ch 3 - 168.600
Ch 4 - 168.640
Ch 7 - 168.670
Ch 8 - 168.725
Ch 9 - 168.420
Ch 10 - 168.790
Ch 11 - 169.000
Ch 12 - 169.920
Don't know what each will give you though.
For Trans Perth try -   462.025, 462.325, 462.600, 467.275, 467.650, 469.975

Graeme Cleak.