Re: (NSW Class24 loco)

The loco concerned 1919 worked to Bunnerong by Dr Len Saintlenicks
(I think that how its spelt) & Fm Les Bailey of Enfield depot. It worked
engine first to B'rong and returned to Wardell Rd to turn thence back to
Bunnerong power station tender first to take up the working, the date
1971/72. EHO or Bill McNiven can clarify any more?.

396c6568@dnews.tpgi.com.au">news:396c6568@dnews.tpgi.com.au...