Re: NSW. North Coast XPT Service.??????

>Personal insults Milo........  tsk tsk...... thought u were better n
>that.....  u must be such a pleasant undemanding passenger too  I
>guess.......

Poor Jack,
You still have no idea, re service, and yes I am demanding, only to the point
that I want what I pay for, no more or less, to arrive about on time, a
comfortable seat, a clean compartment, a clean window, not to be annoyed by
dirty and smelly, drunk or drugged people (some passengers) not sure about the
staff, but 80% or so of them are very good.
No Jack service still escapes you, and I guess the culture of Country link
needs a very large and thorough shake up, if they are ever going to attract
enough revenue passengers, to make profit.
Qantas and Ansett seem to know how to do it why not Countrylink?
Mylo.