Re: 2107 seen at Jubille Park.

 Following up my own messages, I dunno.... :-)

 Online at http://www.sleeper.apana.org.au/railway/slr/images/Extension_Construction/07_July/

> I did notice a number of signs shaped like NSW railway speed boards, but
>instead of a number, have 'ATC' on them. I assume another DOT requirement
>leaps up.

 I got the following message from some one who could be described as a
'reliable source' (Certainly in Rail Safety issues),

--
No. They are a matter of choice by the Light Rail people who believe
that the lower speedboard speeds will provide greater passenger comfort.

 I assume then, I will later see speed boards showing numbers, not just 'ATC',
much of the line is not easly accessable (legally) at this point. One would
have to ride a tram to see the entire length. Another month and It will be open....

 (There goes my lunch time exercise program. Nothing to look at any more :-)