Re: [NSW] Rail upgrade in July

Ashfield to Central via suburban line in 7 min is quite possible. Ashfield
to Central via local line could even become reality if the driver drives
fast enough (safely)

Many trains in early morning can make the "speed thrill" between Redfern and
Burwood in around 8 min

"Clintmeister" <kink@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
news:395E76B1.224D@ihug.com.au...It's a dream these days.

They go so slow these dayst hat we have time to count cracks in the
walls