Re: Stupid Question

They are state and nationally run and there are also private operators
especially in Victoria and the national passenger services Indian-Pacific The
Ghan and The Overlander operarted by Great Southerm Railways and the
Airportlink operate Sydney's Airport Railway and theSydney and Melbourne trams
are privatly run by different companies.