Re: XPT power cars

XP2016 departed Meeks Creek (Road) hauled by 81**  to Goninans,
the reason it was sans the motor. Off memory the motor was placed in
XP2009. XP2006 ran under its own "steam" to the contractors.
As I posted earlier  XP2000-03-06-15-to-18 will be in the first batch as
they
all have been rewired, not in that order. The rest of the fleet will follow.
The
normal pattern is that they run under power.

39697406@news.hunterlink.net.au">news:39697406@news.hunterlink.net.au...