Genoa to Melbourne ( Sapphire Coast Link )

Greeting to you all.

This is the trip that I did yesterday with bus from
Genoa to Sale then train to Melb then a spark to
Footscray.

While travel on the bus, I notice the new gas pipeline
that is go the N.S.W. , most of the area it go through
is nearly flat. Is this the area that was for the VFT to
go as well.

Bairnsdale station is big in area of occupy land from
what I saw from the bus, I which the driver changeover
took longer to get out to walk around just to see the
marshalling area of the station. Leave the station and
down one of the side road off the main road in
Bairnsdale seen a parked loco (T, Y or H?)

Arrived at Sale and waiting at the station was
V/Line Passenger loco N-474 plus four carriages.
Rear carriage was a mix, it has baggage compartment,
the carriage that I was in, has the Buffet.

Three interesting station along the way was Rosedale
Traralgon and Moe.

Rosedale station with it rose bushes, the soft toy
passengers and the ute towing the plough.

Traralgon station with it Round House and Turntable.

Moe station with it 48RT shunter.

A very interesting trip through Eastern Victoria.

--
Regards
Capt. W. J. Somerville

Website Address    http://www.blackbirdcruises.com.au/