4D here to stay (VIC)

I recently spoke to a friend of mine who works for Cityrail, and he says
that the 4D is definitely not going up to Sydney.  He says that there is no
use having another "Tangara Like" train that requires heaps of adjustments
to suit Sydney's tracks.  They are more concerned about investing more money
into bringing in the Millennium Train out in around July 2001.  To confirm
this on the Victorian side, I also spoke to a Hillside trains driver, and he
also said that the 4D is here to stay.

Chester
ctksee@hotmail.com