Re: Cahill Expressway / City Circle

What we need is the San Francisco Option.  Over there they had the embarcadero
freeway - a god ugly double-level elevated roadway along the waterfront much in
the vein of the Cahill expressway.  The earthquake of '89 cleared it out - and
now they've got a tram line (route F) running along there.  A dramatic way to
get things done - but more effective than attempting logic and reason at times.